Samsung NX300 Mirrorless Camera with 3D Capability
The new Samsung NX300 Mirrorless Camera with interchangeable lens is the next big thing to watch out at CES 2013. The new NX300 also offers shooting in 3D and dual band Wi-Fi connectivity. Another feature that attracted the attention is its 20.3 MP APS-C sensor and the full HD video recording (1080p at 60fps). The new NX will be available in markets from March 2013 onwards with a price tag of $ 749.99, paired with a 20-50mm lens.
Key Features of NX300 by Samsung
- ISO range 100 to 25600
- Shutter Speed 1/6000 of a second
- Hybrid Autofocus System
- 3.31 Inch Display with 768 dot AMOLED Touch Screen
- 2D and 3D capable Lens
- 2.4GHz/5.0Ghz wireless capability
- HDR and low-light bracketing modes
- Tilt Display with 45 degrees down and 90 degrees facing upward
It is to be noted that Samsung will be selling 2D/3D lens separately for $500 more. The 2D/3D-capable f/1.8 45mm lens can also be mounted on other NX series cameras.
So how do you find the new NX300…??? Tell us about it and what else attract you about it.
Picture Source: mashable.com