Search any Web site, from Address bar – Firefox & Opera
If you search a lot, be it Google, Wikipedia or Torrent search , then this trick is a blessing for you . Firefox and Opera both support a revolutionary method to speed up your searching process . When enabled you can say, search Wikipedia for bluetooth just by typing in "w bluetooth" in address bar of either Firefox or Opera . Here are the steps to make a custom keyword for searching any web site ,
- Visit the respective site and right click on a blank area in the search box ..
- Type in a keyword for this search . (here we use " w " ) ,and add it .
- Now whenever we need to search wikipedia just go to address bar and type " w <search term>" .
- You can apply this trick for any website/Blog you can search Orkut, facebook, myspace, Youtube etc .. ( Any web site , as long as it has a search box on it )
- You can create such short keyword for opera too , the procedure is same , right click ony search box and click on "create search " .
- Happy Searching ..
Cam on nhiu nghen.